Designed for the Search and Rescue Diver
The SAR BC, along with the 911 BC, was introduced in 1997 in response to many requests from Public Safety divers for systems designed to fit their needs. Identical to the 911, except for the addition of a permanently installed lifting harness for helicopter, cliff or swiftwater work.
Based on the Tech 10 BC platform, it features a twin buckle front closure along with additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness.
The SAR has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety and military agencies in the US and abroad. Contact your Zeagle dealer for more information.
- Integral lifting harness and saddle strap
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- 65lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four Stainless Steel D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11" spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders and metal backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full integral lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder
- Airloc buckles
- Articulated shoulder to reduce binding in the underarm and chest area as well as increase freedom of movement