Designed for the recreational diver who is looking for a fully-featured BC.
The world’s first and only jacket style BC with the patented Ripcord System® - the easiest and most reliable weight release system – and Personal Fit System® in the shoulders for versatility and comfort. This fully-featured BC comes with an adjustable and compensating cummerbund, two large accessory pockets and seven stainless steel D-rings for all your accessories.
- 1000 denier / urethane bladder material and the pocket, shoulder, harness, cummerbund mix of 1680D heavy duty, and 420/PU material.
- Adjustable and depth compensating cummerbund
- New and improved Ripcord® Weight Release System with new ergonomic handle design
- 20 lbs max dumpable weight with custom made weight pouches and 10 lbs non-dumpable weight
- Zeagle Personal Fit System® for easy custom shoulder replacement
- 7 stainless steel d-rings (5x1.50, 2x1 inches), strategically placed
- Dual knife mount positioning and dual retractor mount (left and right) pocket
- 2 large easy access pockets for accessories
- Adjustable tank band and tank positioning strap for easy attachment to the tank
- Carry handle for convenient transport
- Right shoulder and rear right pull dump
- Comfort harness with lumbar support
- Adjustable inflator retainer
Zeagle’s Halo was named ScubaLab’s Testers Choice in Scuba Diving’s June 2016 Jacket-style BC test.
“Zeagle has made a name with rugged, tech-y back-inflation BCs. But in its first at-bat in jacket BCs, they’ve hit a home run with the Halo, which brings everything we liked about Zeagle back-inflates into a comfortable, and capable wraparound BC. The harness has loads of adjustability, and the two-strap tank attachment makes the soft back plate rock-solid stable. Seven stainless D-rings and two zippered cargo pockets (nearly 10 inches deep) offer a place for everything. The Ripcord integrated weights are a pain to rethread if you ever dump them, but the single release has a hook-and-loop safety strap to make sure it won’t happen by accident. The system earned high scores for easy loading with its red-zippered top access, and when you do ditch your weights, they jump out like they’re spring-loaded. The Halo is the most expensive BC here and one of the heaviest — about 8 pounds in medium — but it’s thoughtfully designed with great attention to detail and ruggedly built of tough materials with a well-finished look and feel. The Halo is our Testers Choice in this category.”
-Scuba Diving, ScubaLab