XS Scuba Leeward 70 Roller Backpack
Leeward 70 Roller Backpack
The various materials used are hand selected to provide the best strength-to-weight ratio for their particular application. The upgraded, corrosion-resistant extension handles are sturdy, operate smoothly and lock into place. Wheel sets were carefully selected for their strength, style, corrosion-resistance and smooth operation. Reinforcements are found throughout the bags including rubber corner bumpers and rigid kick plates. Two external pockets are convenient for documents, glasses and electronics. Ergonomic zipper pulls ensure smooth operation of the nylon #10 coil zippers. Coil zippers were chosen since they are self repairing, easy to navigate around corners and corrosion resistant.
- The dimensions of 19” x 31” x 12” (48cm x 79cm x 30cm) add up to 62 linear inches, the maximum allowed for a checked bag on most airlines
- Two, stow-away back pack straps allow the bag to be carried over rough terrain
- Internal side pockets accommodate size XL scuba fins
- Protective rails on the back allow this bag to face the roughest baggage handlers
- Two, large mesh pockets inside main compartment allow you to separate important items
- Tow strap included for attaching an additional roller bag
- Capacity: 7,068 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)