Seac Fuga Full Foot Fins
Designed by Seac in Italy
A combination of three materials, Fuga unites light weight with high performance and stability, exploiting the functional and engineering features of the propulsion fin. The foot pocket, comprised of highly-resistant thermoplastic rubber, ensures maximum comfort and makes it suitable for dives in temperate waters as well as snorkeling.
- The anatomical heel slip placed under the shoe allows for great stability and maximum grip on any surface
- Drifts on the blade to stabilize the stroke, reducing the effect of warping and loss of power.
- Type of fins suitable for diving in temperate waters and snorkeling activities
- Blade material: technopolymer
- Shoe material: thermoplastic rubber.
- External ribbings
- Technopolymer blade material.
- Water channels and ridges.
'Made in Italy' is once again the trademark of the Seac Fuga fins. Result of careful studies and testing in the laboratory and in diving, fins Seac are designed by the creativity of Italian designers, designed according to the thirty-year experience of the house and realized in modern automated production equipment high technology. The innovative materials are selected in the light of extensive research and empirical evidence for each model designed to identify the most appropriate mixture to maximize performance, comfort and durability.