The slim new Veo 4.0 wrist and console computers are easy to use and capable of the most demanding dives. Bluetooth technology allows divers of all levels to track, manage and share their dive data from their mobile device on the free DiverLog+ App. Veo 4.0 includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with 4 operating modes, larger digit size, and a 30% slimmer profile than previous versions.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Dual Algorithm Technology
Choose the one dive computer that’s liberal, conservative or middle-of-the-road.
Dual Algorithm™ technology lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.