Luxfer Aluminum Cylinders
Cleaned at the factory for use of 100% oxygen (excluding valve)
A superior alloy makes a superior aluminum scuba tank
Luxfer Gas Cylinders offers a broad range of high-pressure aluminum scuba cylinders, as well as the world’s only hoop-wrapped composite scuba cylinders.
More than 50 years ago, Luxfer developed the world’s first aluminum scuba cylinder in collaboration with the legendary Jacques-Yves Cousteau, inventor of the original Aqua Lung®* equipment that revolutionized underwater diving.
- Proprietary L6X® alloy, a specially balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon formula exclusive to Luxfer.
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are manufactured to meet or exceed all recognized international standards.
- Nitrox-ready—All new Luxfer scuba cylinders are prepared at the factory to be suitable for use with oxygen-enriched breathing mixtures.*
- Luxfer scuba cylinders are cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel tanks.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- Available in various painted and unpainted finishes.
* It is the responsibility of the cylinder owner to maintain Nitrox suitability by keeping the cylinder cleaned and prepared for use with oxygen and oxygen-rich gas blends in accordance with regulations in effect in the country in which the cylinder is being used and by using only oxygen-compatible components with Luxfer cylinders in oxygen and oxygen-enriched applications.
p/n LAL40 - $375.00
p/n LAL50 - $389.00
p/n LAL63 - $395.00
p/n LAL80 - $395.00
p/n LALN80 - $449.00
p/n LAL100 - $529.00
p/n LALN100 - $579.00
Thermo “K” style Valve included
Please call for current individual Pricing. Pricing may change without notice due to NAFTA