SOLA NIGHTSEA LIGHT
Discover the hidden world of underwater fluorescence with the Sola NightSea Light. Blue LEDs cause proteins and minerals to fluoresce brightly; view through a yellow filter to see the psychedelic and brilliantly saturated colors and patterns.
- 3000mW flood and 1700mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Colored battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximize use.
- Attached Phosphor Cover converts blue light to white for navigation and general use (435 lumens of white light in flood mode/290 spot).
- Includes nightsea mask filter and standard ballistic cordura hand mount (not pictured).
- Other mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Hand Strap, Nightsea Mask Filter, Phosphor Cover, 2 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag
LUMENS: 60° / 12°°
High – 3000mW / 1700mWMed – 1500mW / 850mWLow – 750mW / 425mW
RUN TIME: High – 70 minsMed – 140 minsLow – 280 mins
CHARGE TIME: 2.5 hrs
SYSTEM WEIGHT: 254 Gr.
SIZE: 4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
Factory sealed system offers flood free performance with FL-1 Certification.
FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
Li-ion rechargeable via direct external port is convenient and hassle-free.
Advanced electronics design for optimizing the user experience.
Narrow beam pattern for increased beam reach and focus.
Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.