The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer, the XT's advance, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/L, the XT performs right alongside premier regulatorson the market today.
XT2 Second Stage Regulator
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free at surface and is easy to use with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
Using oxygencompatible materials and assembly processes that are today industry standard, the XT is suitable for oxygen enriched gas mixtures.*
*The XT2 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.
- Pneumatically balanced design
- All internal moving parts are Teflon coated for cold-water use
- O-rings: oxygen compatible o-rings and lubricant
- Internal second stage valve: Balanced downstream
- Second stage adjustment knob: Fine-tunes inhalation effort
- Available as a standard right-hand regulator (RG5200-RIGHT), left-hand regulator (RG5200-LEFT), right-hand regulator with yellow faceplate (RG5200-YELLOW) or right-hand regulator with green faceplate (RG5200-GREEN)