XT2 Second Stage
Breathe better underwater with Dive Rite’s high performance second stage regulator.
The XT2 Second Stage is Dive Rite’s workhorse regulator, consistently improving divers’ underwater experiences since 2013. With a work of breathing of less than one joule per liter, the XT2 performs alongside the leading regulators on the market today.
The XT2 Second Stage features a pneumatically-balanced design with consistent gas pressure to allow for easy inhalation. The Venturi Effect was utilized in the design of this regulator to direct airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece, resulting in the smoothest possible inhalation.
An “easy grip” dive/pre-dive switch allows the diver to avoid free flow at the surface and works well even with gloves. The adjustable design helps the diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance is customizable to the diver’s preference.
- Pneumatically-balanced design.
- Balanced downstream internal second stage valve.
- Second stage adjustment knob fine tunes inhalation effort.
- Orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives.
- Can be oriented for left or right hose routing.
- All internal moving parts are coated in Teflon for use in cold water.
- Oxygen compatible O-rings and lubricant.
- Suitable for oxygen-enriched mixtures if precautions are taken (diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use, and open the tank valve slowly).
- Available as a standard right hand or left hand regulator.
- Weight: 9 oz (255 g).