Drysuit Inflation Regulator
Compact in size and lightweight.
The Dive Rite Drysuit Inflation Regulator is the perfect fit on an argon/drysuit inflation bottle. Weighing in at just 13.2 ounces (374 g), and measuring just 3.5-inches x 1.25-inches (8.9 cm x 3.2 cm), this regulator will not add unnecessary bulk to a drysuit inflation configuration. The first stage is equipped with an OPV to give an additional margin of safety in the event of a first stage failure. Drysuit inflation hose included.
- Unbalanced piston DIN first stage
- 140 PSI first stage OPV
- 2 LP Ports
- HP Port
- 13.2 oz (374 g)
- 3.5 in x 1.25 in (8.9 cm x 3.2 cm)
- Max Depth: 330 ft (100 m)
- Do not attempt to use for drysuit inflation at depths exceeding 330 ft (100 m)
- Do not attempt to use as a breathing regulator without proper cleaning and service. Failure to do so can result in serious personal injury or death