Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator
The T3 forges a new Titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 is our signature regulator, providing you unprecedented reliability and performance. Amazing light weight and dependable materials makes it the perfect choice for travel. You’ll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find.
3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty – Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
LIGHTER component parts - The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimized to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet.
- Patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to “beyond the limits.”
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Factory sealed first stage prevents outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Atomic Aquatics’ exclusive “Jet Seat” first stage high flow piston
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Patented Atomic Aquatics “Seat Saving Orifice”
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic “Seat Saving” Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft overmolded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty – not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)