Akona Wetsuits Size Chart (Scroll down page)
- The unique characteristics of the nylon weave combined with the super lightweight neoprene rubber allows our Quantum Stretch suits extraordinary flexibility and stretch capabilities.
- Standard neoprene wetsuits stretch one way but not the other. This is a limitation of the laminated nylon material necessary to construct a durable wetsuit.
- Through years of research and engineering, our neoprene experts have developed a four-way stretch nylon weave capable of withstanding the harsh elements of diving.
- The closely guarded, unique lamination process and a strategically designed pattern matched with lightweight, limestone based neoprene is the science behind AKONA Quantum Stretch wetsuits.
- The most comfortable and best fitting wetsuits in their class.
• Textured shoulders.
• Glued and blind stitched seams.
• Large, durable YKK #10 brass zipper.
• Reinforced, laminated knee pads.
- Please note: The Akona brand fits approximately one size smaller.
Refer to: https://www.akona.com/products/wetsuits