Akona 2 Piece AKMS408 6.5mm Mens Wetsuit Size SM (NEW) - Reduced!
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This variable 6 5mm wetsuit system can be tailored to meet your changing temperature requirements The top and bottom components can be worn together in cold water environments, or individually in warmer conditions The step-in jacket has an angled YKK #10 brass zipper for superior corrosion resistance The zippers full-length zipper flap minimizes water entry The new AKONA glide-skin neck, wrist and ankle seals minimize water entry and flushing of the suit The neck, wrists and ankles of these AKONA wetsuits are flush-cut for this purpose The extremely slick surface and flexible properties of the glide-skin material enable the wearer to enter and exit the suit with ease
- 6.5 mm Nylon II Neoprene Two Piece Suit
- Step-In Jacket with Farmer John Bottoms
- Double Layered Torso for Cold Water Warmth
- Wear Separate Piece in Warmer Water Both in Cold
- YKK #10 Brass Zipper with Full-Length Zipper Flap Minimizes Water Entry
- Velcro Shoulder Closure on Farmer Johns for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Glide-Skin Neck Seal Minimizes Water Entry and Flushing of Suit
- Grab Shoulders Create Snug and Movement-Free Fit
- Grab Shoulders Keep BCD from Shifting
- Grab Shoulders Prevents Excessive Stretching when Hung to Dry
- Uniquely Designed and Stylistic Knee Pads
- Knee Pads give Exceptional Strength and Durability
- Knee Pad Material is Fully Flexible, and has Hydrodynamic Low Profile