Why X1 BladeFins?
- Firmer, shorter blade design to maximize kicking power.
- Solid internal frame delivers more control.
- Maneuverability for tight spaces.
- Perfect for general purpose diving, tech diving and extreme applications.
- Great for alternate kicking styles – helicopter, scissors, frog-kick and more.
X1 BladeFin Kicking Styles
Optimal performance for general purpose diving and alternate kicking styles.
The X1 BladeFin has the backbone to control and maneuver in tight spaces, perfect for alternate kicking styles such as helicopter, scissors, backwards, flutter and frog-kicks. Another design attribute of the X1 BladeFin that contributes to improved alternate kicking styles is asymmetrical blade bend flexing which provides more feel and control of the fin to maneuver more effectively without folding.
EZ-LOK Buckle System
Easily snap the buckle on and off. And be confident that it will not release accidentally. Buckles rotate 180 degrees and straps adjust with a simple pull. Standard on all X1 BladeFins.
Taller Foot Pocket Design
The X1 BladeFin foot pocket design is taller with low-friction entry sections inside the pocket, perfect for large boots and drysuit boots.